Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing 2

Lifelong learning....I guess my first thought on the subject would be, "What kind of life would one have without learning?" Learning to me is essential. I love to learn new things and I sincerely want to encourage this attitude in my students and my own two children. I guess the hardest thing for me is the goal-setting habit. I tend to fly by the seat of my pants more than I have a planned attack, which is probably why I don't always get the results that I envisioned. The easiest habit for me is using technology to my advantage. I can't imagine going back 10 or so years before we had the tools that are now available to us. I'm constantly amazed by what can be accomplished with the current technology and it boggles my mind to think about what my little girls will experience during their lifetimes!

No comments: