Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing 13

I had heard about Del.icio.us, but didn't know all the ins and outs of its use. Now I can appreciate its popularity! I've often found sites that I want to use again, but can't locate the bookmark when I need it, or I've forgotten to bookmark the site, etc. Del.icio.us solves these problems! I can see lots of potential for the use of Del.icio.us on my campus. People are always asking me where I have found the materials that I use during storytimes, lessons, or RIF distributions. Being able to share all of these sites online so that anyone on campus can access my bookmarks from any computer is an amazing and powerful way to collaborate. Even better, if the librarians in my district registered and set up Del.icio.us accounts, it would provide quick access for all of us to the collected wisdom of the group regarding useful sites. I will definitely work on getting my bookmarks imported and organized on Del.icio.us. M-M-M-M-M good!

1 comment:

M. Moore said...

Hey thanks again for telling me about this course. It was fun and it will really help me next year. Hey, also this class inspired me to update my original blog. I am going to try to keep posting on it. It is now updated and refreshed. Take a look. http://alaskamoores.blogspot.com/